Saturday, March 18, 2006

Turns in my life

A big HI to all my loyal viewers (Thanks for sticking around: My Bro, and Suresh):
The last few weeks have been very busy and very very chaotic. I have left my job in the multi-billion software company where I developed software which manages the software which manages the software which manages e-Business applications ( yeah I got that right). I have joined ( or is it co-founded) a small startup which is in stealth mode now. As we come out to the world I will keep you all updated on what I am doing.

In the meantime let me continue with my rant. Bootstrapping a startup with a limited (I dont want to use the word miniscule) budget is not easy. We can't just move into a corporate park but have to manage with hours of network and power down daily. Of course, the "oh so risky venture" attitude of Indian society does not help. Well end of rant, let the race begin.

4 Comments:

At 8:15 PM, Blogger krishnan said...

All your rants are true,but,maybe working with great people on a "limited" budget might be better than working in MegaCorp. in a great IT park :-) .

 
At 10:06 PM, Blogger suresh said...

totally agree with krishnan. working with great people is far more satisfying than working in a big company. i would rate that factor(working with gr8 ppl) higher than even your pay.

 
At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Vignesh said...

Thatz good to know. Co-founding a new venture, sounds encouraging to struggling not-so-good developers like me.

 
At 7:38 PM, Anonymous vignesh said...

BTW.. all the best for your new venture.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home