Thursday, April 13, 2006

Google Calendar vs Kiko

I have been using Kiko for sometime now and was pretty impressed with it, not only the UI but also the features. Recently they came up witha load of great features like drag and drop, etc. But i could not put my finger on what was troubling me. there was just something wrong, but i could no tell what it was. Today I found out what it is.

Today google calendar and i am pretty much sold to google. The UI is uncluttered and the features are hidden behind but only a click away. I don't even mind the pains of migration.

Again google prevails (paraphrased from "V for vendetta").

2 Comments:

At 4:39 PM, Blogger krishnan said...

just checked out Google Calendar--it is amazing--I guess the best thing in it is it's simplicity and uncluttered UI.

 
At 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, this has given me some reason to start getting organized. creating multiple calendars and sharing it with others is the best part...
ive now created a calendar containing important family events and shared it with my folks... all are very very happy... :)

suresh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home